Titan Reviews : Titan Invest is a robo-advisor which does things differently. Instead of providing a variety of ETF-based portfolios Titan is focused on actively managed options for investing in stocks that are designed to offer investors of all levels access to strategies normally reserved for the rich. Check out our complete review below to find out whether Titan Invest could be a suitable choice for you.
- Unique investment options
- Portfolios that are actively managed
- The potential of beating market
- Many types of accounts
- Human advisors available
- Good Cash Management Account
- Fee structure is expensive for a robo-advisor.
- The high minimums required for numerous investment options
- Risks higher than index funds
There’s plenty to like regarding Titan Invest, so here’s an overview of the best benefits investors should be aware of.
Options for investing
To clarify, Titan Invest does have several passively managed investment choices like its Market Index product that aims to follow its own S&P 500 (which is actually an iShares ETF) However, in general, Titan Invest offers actively managed investment options. Its aim is to provide access to strategies typically accessible only for hedge fund managers. As of November. 2022, Titan Investment’s investment options comprise:
- Flagship Titan Investment’s fund for large capital, which holds 15 stocks that its managers believe will outperform the market.
- Potential Opportunities The focus is on the smaller companies with great upside potential.
- Offshore TitanInvest’s Investment Fund, which is made up of multinational companies.
- cryptocurrency: Managed portfolio comprising five to 10 different cryptos.
The platform also has options for third-party providers, including:
- Carlyle Tactical Private Credit Fund (CTAC): The fund invests in credit assets with income.
- Apollo Diversified Credit Fund: Aims to produce both capital appreciation and income.
- ARK Venture Fund: It invests in high-potential private and public companies.
- Apollo Diversified Real Estate Fund: Invests in both public and private property funds.
Possibility to beat the market for stocks.
The majority of robo-advisors don’t aim to provide homerun returns on investment to their clients rather, the normal aim is to slowly and gradually increase the wealth of their clients over time. Titan Invest’s portfolio was created to provide customers with the chance (but not an assurance) to reap market-beating gains.
Retirement accounts for retirement
In addition to the standard (taxable) account, Titan Invest allows investors to create an conventional and Roth IRA. Investors can also transfer their current retirement plan, which includes 401(k) as well as 403(b) accounts to the rollover IRA. The company plans to allow other kinds of IRAs in the near future.
Cash management account
Its Titan Cash is an insured by the FDIC for cash management account, designed to provide the possibility of high yield savings for customers. In November. 2022 Titan Cash paid a 2.00 percent APY for accounts with balances up to $10,000 (0.50 percent after that). These rates can be changed at any point, but they are in line with the rates of high yield savings accounts.